Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Day 1 Shooting - Jarum Halus mamak store

Today is the first day of shoot for the movie Jarum Halus. Scene will be on as follows;



Scene 1.
Description: Flashback
Location: Somewhere in PJ Old town

My mom, dad and I, when I was like a toddler. This is the scene where it shows how my parents would argue all the time and has somehow affected me then. When I grew up, naturally I did not want to be like my dad so I would try my best to be a perfect husband ….. or at least I think so…..

Scene 2.
Description: Meeting at Mamak Store
Location: Wangsa Maju

Scene is done in a mamak store where my best friend Iskandar would try to psycho me that women should be in the kitchen, bedroom …. and giving birth. But I disagree and call him a chauvinistic dude. At this point of the movie, I am deeply in love with my wife….. after all we did elope and just got back home…. Hahaha.



The following scene on the right is where we get to see the news presented by Yasmin Yusof. I must say, she is excellent in news reading.... terror lah!!! Go Yasmin... FYI, the whole news scene is done by mark and the crew....as in, it's a home made news....but shot in NTV7.

Well hope that the first day of Jaurm Halus would turn out well so that we can all go back to early for tomorrow’s shoot…. me Rock Climbing….. hahaha.....


Next, you'll see Razif our Quickie Host doing a scene where he "mengamuk" cause he is ain't getting any.....


Christien New
christien@christienlavin.com
www.christienlavin.com

1 comment:

Fai said...

Nice on Christien. justin here with razif. omg, we like..totally like it! :)big up on your efforts in promoting jarum halus!

go get em dude. we can all rock this to the bone. break a leg!