Sunday, April 22, 2007

Day 5 Off day for me but .........


Hey, who says it wouldn't fit??? Only problem is...how the heck do i go out now????
Today is my off day. Funny enough, off day is where we take a rest but as an artiste, there is no such thing as off day. I still had to attend events and as for today, it was the optical expo in KL convention center.

Tomorrow is working day for me and that’s Sunday! So to all of you out there, stop complaining that you are working past working hours or you do not work on Saturday or Sunday!!! Hahaha. Appreciate what you have cause you may just lose it tomorrow, if you know what I mean.

I recall going to India many years ago. You’ll get a major culture shock especially for the first timers such as myself then. You’ll see poverty beyond your imagination. Kids going around begging…without limbs. Rumors has it that their limbs were actually chop of by the syndicate so that they will be sympathize by people. It’s part of the business model, can you believe it!!!

Remember all the things that we always complain why we don’t have this and why we don’t have that, well, when I got back, I truly appreciated everything I have including my life. We complain, why am I not tall enough??? Well have we ever thought about those that don’t even have limbs to begin with???

Guess today is what I call myself actualization day!!!

Have a good weekend ……..


Lov,

Christien New

No comments: