Sunday, April 29, 2007

Day 11 Part for Jarum Halus

I had an interesting day today. Met some new friends today; Ashraf (7 years old) and Ayesha. He goes to the same school as Razif. I promised him I’ll hang out with him when I am free. Yeah!!!

Pic on the right: Mark (our director), Ashraf, Juliana Ibrahim, Ayesha and of course me on the back ground....

Anyway, today’s shoot was in Ashraf’s house. The main event for today’s shoot was a party scene. Mark also got 96 dozens of roses = 1152 roses. The roses were place in the entire room. Nice!!!

We also had Dato Razali and tons of other people too.

Pic on the left: Me, Colin, Stephanie Chai, Razif and Justin
I had a great time today, especially meeting my new friend Ashraf, Ayeshah and his big brother too.

Nite Nite……Ashraf and Ayesha…


Christien New
christien@christienlavin.com
http://www.christienlavin.com/

1 comment:

juliana said...

you make us laugh and you make us cry.. what else can you do? :)