Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Day 2 for Jarum Halus Rock Climbing...trying to that is....


Hey see, we finally figured out how to put the belt on....hmmm wonder what is it called? Ahhh whatever....

Ok done for Day 2. Eleanor and Mark came to pick me up at about 11am and we headed for Summit the mall that is… for the Rock Climbing scene. It took quite a long time to set-up the scene cause we actually brought in a crane. Of course since it had to be dismantled to be able to bring it in, it also needed time to put it all back to one piece. The crane was an excellent idea and work every penny cause it could bring the camera over a big Rock that was next to us and then come down onto where we were…. just about to climb.

Just when we were ready to go, the rain started to pour. As you may know, when it rains we are not able to proceed cause the sound of the rain will ruin the recording of our voices from the shoot. So, what to do, wait again lah till it stop… and that was like for the next 2 -3 hours. So I deceided to entertain the gang by telling some of my silly jokes. Well, we did had a good laugh, I must say…. You know exchanging dirty jokes is usually interesting or shall I say, refreshing…hahhaha

Right pic: Ok, how do we tie this damn rope? was it from left to right or right to left? razif said "hey you think i look good in this? I replied : hey, can you focus here? otherwise we'll be here all day. Shit, the director is starting to think we may not know what heck we are doing? how ahhh? told you to go ask that pretty girl... see now how to do this, not her damn phone number?? Idiot!!!

When we finally got the scene done, the crew just clap cause after all the waiting, jokes and the many takes, it was finally done. But Mark our director and Colin felt that we have to do one more. So one more lor…what to do…..

Anyways, next scene was like in Shakey’s Pizza downstairs. So off we went for the scene. Great place to act, cause food and drinks was on the house. I have never eaten in Shakey’s before but I must say, nice pizza lah.…hmmm… we had so much pizza cause we had to keep doing the scene for quite a few times cause Mark wanted 4 different shots for the scene. I had to slice so many pizza till my finger hurts…..but it was worth it. Good take and good food was just GOOD.

Anyway, we are like very happy with the results. I think it went well. On the way back, drop by at Mark’s place to try out the clothes they bought for me. Got home like around 10.30pm. I am so so tired….. I am sure I am going to enjoy my sleep tonight.

Tomorrow will be another long day for me, like really a long day cause I have like so so many scenes. Big time sad and crying scene too. Mostly with Mona (Juliana Ibrahim).


Good Night!!!

p/s sorry for any typo error....damn tired lah...


Christien New
christien@christienlavin.com
http://www.christienlavin.com/

No comments: