Monday, April 30, 2007

Day 12 Jarum Halus



















Today is where we shoot all the office scenes. Met Ping, the famous drama Director from Popiah pictures. His latest work would include; “Reality”. He’s really a nice guy, smiling all the time. Extremely humble lah.

Pic of Razif and I at the lift scene. They wanted us to look happy when we enter into this scene so they requested Razif and I to crack a joke to get into the mood. So we decided to crack a joke on ........



















Also included for today’s scene is Dato Razali and the famous Mr. Helmi.

I think this is a nice pic of Razif. It was taken during a scene. I think he is drawing a naked picture...... wonder who???
























Juliana Ibrahim and I. In this Scene, it's supposed to be our first time tackle scene.....

Christien New
http://www.christienlavin.com.
christien@christienlavin.com

3 comments:

Fai said...

i get no love from you christien. hahaha...but one day. we shall see!

-justin

juliana said...

last day for me at shoot.. sob sob

Eri Peng said...

hey there :D
thanks for dropping by at my blog.
whoa, i didnt know you know Razif, he's my senior in sunway college!! hehehe =) the world is so small ....
happy always!