Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Day 7 of Jarum Halus the house scene


One of my scene today was with Mona (Juliana Ibrahim), my wife. Where we argue cause I suspect she is like cheating on me. But cause I have no solid evidence, I let it out on something else lah. Something that I had given to her, something meaningful to me…

We did the scene in Mark... Grandpa’s place…. It was such an honor; he was the Malaysian Ambassador in USA during Ronald Regan’s time. You’ll see like lots of his pics with good old Uncle Ronald. We’ll guess life is full of surprises, huh! You'll never know who you'll meet.

Took lots of pics today….. I realize that if you don’t take pictures in your very moments in life, you’re missing out a lot….. here are some of today’s scenes and after scenes too….

I am supposed to post as if i am in deep thoughts in this pic but hey...... wonder what was i really thinking about? Do i kill her or not??? hahahha.....



Right: this is our back up actors in case we fall sick. Aaron our camera man and Min Yaw our lights dude. Wonder why our director never used them...hmmm





No comments: