Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Day 9 - house scene




Took photos with Razif and Juliana.





Today’s shoot was interesting. Scene: an argument scene with Farah and Mona. We had to do 31 takes before Mark and Colin was finally happy with it. It was mostly my fault as I was not able to get angry enough. Those that know me well enough would know that I am a happy go lucky person so getting angry was not my nature and I must say, I needed sometime to get warmed up…… sorryyyyyyy

Had a shower scene later where I literally had to submerge my whole body and face into the bath tub. While in the water, I had to keep my eyes open wide for quite awhile. The eyes was one problem, it was the nose cause I was lying down so water was just getting into my nose. But for the sake of our movie, I had to bare with it. Otherwise they will blame me if the Jarum Halus do not win any awards in Cannes Movie Festival in France or Sundance Festival in the Iowa, US.






This is how it looks like from the actors point when a scene is taking place. This is just 4 people staring at you. There are times when satu rombongan stands right in front of you staring at you and expecting you to perform....



Hmmm why is Mark looking at the girls like that???? What is he thinking about???? He is looking a bit cheeky huh!!


Next was Mona and Farah, where Farah was concern about me and complain about me in a way, buy my good old Mona stood by me .... yeah BABE!!! Pic of the right: Mark was giving pointers to Mona and Farah on how he wanted it to look like....feelingssssss pls.... otherwise i would have to do it myself....hahaah just kidding lah!!!
Dr. Colin is trying to look serious here, I think he is falling fast asleep here. Amazing how he can maintain his looks all the time. These guys are good!!!




Pic on the right: Mark yelling "IT'S A RAP!!!!".......
Didn't realize how big his mouth is till now.....



Christien New
christien@christienlavin.com
http://www.christienlavin.com

3 comments:

juliana said...

not your fault la.. nobody's fault :)

Nicole said...

All these photos make me wanna watch the movie itself. I want preview ticks. :D

Anonymous said...

see, if u spend more time learning ur lines than writing ur blog, max 5 takes kow-teem already wan! :p