Friday, April 20, 2007

Day 3 for Jarum Halus


Mark our Director, Aaron our Director of Photography, our sound man and lighting crew (all big shots here) preparing for the big scene...actually what is really happening is that they are figuring out...how to use the camera ahh? Hmmm where is the "ON" button ahhh? How to put the "TAPE" in ahh? While we are figuring this out, lets just act as if we know what the heck we are doing, ok guys!!! Remember, no matter what happens, we gotta look good....k???
Just got home, almost 1am now. Shooting a movie or drama is really not easy, especially the long hours you have to sacrifice but I must say, I really like it. In fact, I love it. Guess it’s a passion that I learn to love….

I remember when I finish my MBA, naturally I had so many dreams and the most obvious one was to be a millionaire lah. Like who doesn’t, right???? Well, bought a book and after reading the whole book, it all goes to just one simple logic. You first fine something you really love to do. Because you love doing it, you would naturally be passionate about it. And with passion, you’ll do it well and people around you will take notice of what you do. They will be able to see it and you will also stand out of everybody else. Once you gain recognition from what you do, money will come naturally. As for me, I have found something that I truly love, in fact I found more then one, I love business and I love acting. I am very bless cause, with god’s grace, I found both. I have my own business with is Christien Lavin and I also host my own TV program and act in other company’s movie or drama too.

You’ll know when you have found what your heart desires when you do not look at the clock to see when the day is over. You’ll somehow find that you are just not getting enough of it. And that’s when you found the love of your life; it can be your work or your life partner.

I will retire now as I need to be at Bagan Lalang early in the morning for a beach scene with my wife …. My wife in the movie lah that is…..

p/s pls ignore any typo-error…. :)


Christien New
christien@christienlavin.com
www.christienlavin.com

No comments: