Friday, May 4, 2007

It's not all about the blog title by Nicole Tan

Lavin, first encounter with her will simply take your breath away.

She's amazingly gorgeous and unspokenly friendly, not to mention humble. If I were a guy, I would probably steal her away and marry her, whisk her on a cruise and shower her with love.

Nicole and Lavin


An actress, model and host. She has been in show business for around 13 years, acting in more than 80 dramas, landing contracts all over Asia.

Matched with an equally witty and outspoken celebrity husband, Christien, no wonder the celebrity couple remained a hot topic long after their marriage.

lovely couple


But alas, god made me out of a guy's rib bone.

Sorry Christien, I can't help it, I'm in love. :p


Written by

Nicole Tan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see You (left), but where is that? And who?

Friently

KM

Nicole said...

It's in Sri Hartamas, opposite little black book boutique. :)


Nicole