Friday, May 11, 2007

Appreciating your good old Dad...

When I was 7 years old, I believed that my dad really knows everything.
When I was 15, I started to think that my dad may not know everything.
When I was 21, I think my dad does not understand me and that he does not know anything and that I wish he would just leave me alone.
When I was 30, I realize that my dad is not so dum after all and that he is actually pretty cool to be with.
At 45, I wish my dad would be around cause surely he would understand my all problems and that he would be able to advice me to all my problems. How I wish I could have spend more time with him…..how I wish he was around by my side…sorry for taking so long to realize this Dad but you are and will always be my HERO!!!!


I am still way before 45 but I am starting to realize how important my dad is to me and he'll always be my hero!!!


Christien New

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy father's day! no wait, it's mother's day~ :/

juliana said...

so much has happened!!!!!! :) good to read you're doing great :) send my kisses and love to lavin :)