Saturday, May 12, 2007

Kenny Sia - Celebrity Blogger

I have been hearing from quite a few people on Kenny Sia and his Blog. From my producer to Nicole Tan to so many people lah. The word some described him to be is “Celebrity Blogger”. I mean Celebrity as in actors/actress or singer, I know lah plenty but Blogger??? Hmmm, that’s something new to me!!! So after all the talk, I decided to go check out Kenny Sia’s Blog. Wow, I was very touch with one of his many write-ups, the letter he wrote to his papa that had passed away 2 years ago.

I mean, I was so touch that I couldn’t help it but to send him an SMS the next day telling him how I felt without expecting any reply. Well not too long after my sms, we replied. He is actually climbing Mount Kinabalu, terror lah this guy, can write some more can climb J Anyway, I was thinking of interviewing him for my next talk show cause I really have never interviewed a “Celebrity Blogger” before and I really think he’s earn that name…. good going Kenny Sia !!!!


Christien New

2 comments:

NickTay said...

Life of celebrity blogger is the next big thing! :P

nadzirahashim said...

hey christien! i love kenny sia he's so so funny! glad u checked him out! :D