Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mark's Buddies.... supporter of Jarum Halus from UK

Woo, go UK Support Team! lol

It is true, Mark has lots of people back here in the UK rooting for him (and the JH crew and cast).

Hopefully some of us can make it out for the premiere. I am hoping I can manage somehow to get out there and see it.

Looking forward to seeing JH!

Jon




Left: Mark and Jon, Mark's buddy and a big time supporter from far far away...... :)

To the gang from YOO KAY, thanks for all thou support!!!! You people are awsome!!!! Do leave comments as often as possible so that we know you people are reading this blog






Mark's buddies that are supporting Jarum Halus from UK. Some of them will fly all the way here to attend the premier and we look forward to meeting them soon.


Wish I have such great friends....Hey people, would you like to adopt me pls??? :)


Hey Jon, can you pls provide me all the names of these cool people via the comment box. Thanks.



Christien New

4 comments:

Riz Ainuddin said...

hey christien. it's riz here. remember or not. we casted together for jarum halus.

looking forward to your new feature dude. how was shooting for jarum halus?

Christien New said...

Hey riz, how are you? nice of you to drop by my blog. pls email me your number, i'll get you to come for our premier. do continue to support by writing more comments in my blog ok. thanks bro.

christien

ellacy said...

Christien..

of cos..I promote your blog too...and yeah..already invited him..:p..riz, do drop by jarumhalus.blogspot.com when you are free..

ele

Riz Ainuddin said...

im good bro. busy preparing for some upcoming projects till end of the year. and thanks guys for the invite. definately i want to come for the premier. :)