Friday, May 18, 2007

So you think you can Dance!!!



Attended Juliana Ibrahim, "So you think you can dance" show today. I must say, those contestants can really dance lah.... very impressive. Jarum Halus team was there too, Eleanor, Aaron, Ken, Rajif, Lavin and Megat.

Left to Right: Eleanor, Lavin Seow, Juliana Ibrahim and I.

People must be so jealous that we took photo with the Host herself, wait till they find out she is my wife ahhaha, in Jarum Halus the movie lah....heheh
Left to Right: Jarum Halus Artist; Megat, Rajif, Me and Lavin Seow.

4 comments:

Jee said...

christien asked me to come in say helo. so i come in to say helo. 'helo!' hehe =P

ellacy said...

Christien..
WOW...u are fast..I truly admire your commitment...:)

ele

nadzirahashim said...

haha, why is my brother's name Rajif? hehehe.

juliana said...

yeay!!!!! :)