Saturday, May 19, 2007

Last Day for Jarum Halus





Left: The main Artist of Jarum Halus and my new dearest freinds.....Rajif and Juliana. As much as they are funny, when it comes to work, they are dead serious. The guy in blue is our soundman.





Right: Fiona and I. She takes care of .....hmmmm what does she do again??? I forgot but I am sure something important ahhaha.....she takes care of 'conti' and taking pics. I call her the "conti girl".....hahah. If you notice some of the pics in this blog is blurrr, then it has to be from her camera lah....hahahha. She spends half the time day dreaming and SMS.... but we all like her. She is UNIQUE!!!

Today is the last day of Shoot. So sad!!! It’s like everybody gets along with each other and just when we are so very comfortable with each other, it’s over. Wish we could like do this for much longer.

I guess that is life. We tend to not appreciate things around us, instead we complain about it….this no good and that no good….but all of a sudden, you lose it….then only you realize how much it means to you. How happy you were….then

"People never know how special someone is until they leave, but maybe sometimes its important to leave, so they are given that chance to see how special that someone really is!"

Like when we had to wake up early for shooting or go home late…. We bitch about it …blah blah blah…..

Now we couldn’t even bitch about it, in fact we are hoping that it would be extended…hahhaha.

Right: Mark giving instruction on how to shoot the scene...or was he cracking a joke again!@#@#$%^&*()



"Friendship is like a violin; the music may stop now and then, but the strings will last forever."

I had fun with the whole team;

Crew- Mark (Director), Eleanor (producer), Aaron (DOP), Khai (PM), Colin (acting coach), Fiona (conti), Ben(misc), Lighting, Wardrobe, Make-up, Hair.

Artist: Christien New(Daniel), Rajif Hashim(Iskandar), Juliana Ibrahim(Mona), Megat Shahrizal(Rahim), Farah Putri(Amelia), Dato’ Rahim Razali(Kalel), Yasmin Yusof(News Reader), Helmi(Baharudin), Stephanie Chai(Bianca), Justin Chan(Michael).

Left: Helmi, a popular man of GOD! Got to met and acted with him. The honor is all mine indeed!!!





The ball is now turned to our director; Mark Tan….his job is to now edit it the way he thinks best fits. So the show is now in the hands of Mr. Tan himself. Hahhaha.

We are going to have our outing this Friday and Saturday. Looking forward to that as that is like our departing meeting….arghhhhhh……so sad……

I would also like to take this opportunity to say sorry…minta maaf zahir batin to all that I may have offended lah….. Please forgive me ok. Don’t put it in your heart as I did not mean it…..love you all yah……

I hope we’ll make a re-union for Jarum Halus’s team. Hopefully the show will do well, then we’ll have a reason to meet. But to think about it, even if we do not win anything, to me, I have won a whole lot…..experience and friendship that I would always cherish. These are the things where money truly cannot buy.

I also want to thank everybody especially Mark and Colin for having patience with me…..hehehhe.

Love you lots,


Christien New
Http://www.christienlavin.com
christien@christienlavin.com

3 comments:

ellacy said...

Christien...I already miss all of you..:( I know the feeling...although I do complain about not having enough time for myself like others, I always tell my friends, that I truly love my job cos I get a new "family" after every production. THANK YOU and m happy to know that you are happy to be part of the team..:) see you soon..

Anonymous said...

hey Christien, long time no contact you, how are you there? wow, you are an artist now,when will "Jarum Halus" be showing on screen? Wish you all the best !!! :)

Shally said...

so finally you have done all the shoot. haha. when it will be launching?