Thursday, May 24, 2007

Just a thought!!!

1 mother can take care of 5 children but....
5 children may not be able to take care of 1 mother....sad isn't it!!!
-------------------------------
Met up with some new Blogging friends...



I am obviously a bit drunk here, ok ok maybe a bit more then a bit hahha! Victor on the left, the middle..... who is that ahhh??? Hmmmm



Altis, hmm why is he standing at the back huh? Well, camera is Altis punya Nokia N70 so the resolution not so good lah....ok ok ...I m damn stone here lah, just woke up from a hangover lah... muka baru bangun.

So You Think You Can Dance?



I cannot believe JOJO is out!!! I wanna protest!!! I voted for her OK!!!


Wah , this guy was like throwing this partner all over lah.



Contestant waiting for the results .... who stays and who says bye bye ... I can imagine how it feels like especially with the music...




It's Mark's birthday today!!! Our Director is 22 year old, beat that huh!!!




------------------------------------------







I attend events so many events ... when I am not shooting or recording or when I am in Malaysia but I must say this is one of the most happening event!!!


Celebrity Ribbon cutting Ceremony. Ok people please pose before you cut it ok!!!




Don't cut ahhh before pose pleaseeeeeeee!!!



Ok people, please pose again after cutting!!!. Gloria Teng (Miss Malaysia), Emmeline Ng (Miss Malaysia @ 6'2" with heels, Christien New, Lavin Seow, Winnie Loo, Winnie's Husband, Carmen Soo, Amber Chia, Xandra Ooi and Angel Wong. Hmmm why did I stand next to a 6'2" chick huh????









Lavin Seow, Christien New and Winnie Loo






Lavin Seow, Christien New and Angel Wong (HK actress, Yoga Zone spokes person, Home Coming actress....ayah famous lah!!!)




Ok having the privillage to sign first may not be a good thing .... hmmm what shall I write after I put my signature huh? Alamak people all looking, how ahhh? Ok ...."All the best and God Bless from Christien New"...



Ok they want us to pose again.... after I have sign!!! OK lah for the sake of MEDIA.....

Carmen Soo ... the girl that camera loves so much!!!






Some of the many many beautiful ladies ....Celebrities and Models that attend this event.




Hung Shen (Star Search Malaysia and Singapore hero), Lavin Seow, Christien New, James Wong (Global Arts Best Actor)

Lavin Seow, Winnie Loo, Christien New




Winnie Loo, Hung Shen and Key Ng (YES...the designer ... Key Ng himself)

Some of our Chinese Artiste friends!!!


Melvin Lam (Designer), Emmeline Ng (Miss Malaysia) and Christien New



Jacinta Lee (Miss Malaysia), Christien New, Anne Wong (Miss Malaysia, Tourism)





___________________________






Miss Malaysia World 2007 / 2008



And the winner .. Miss Malaysia World 2007 goes to .... Ms. Deborah Priya Henry. Height at



5' 10" with modelling experience plus a pretty face ....



In fact it's a bit obvious that she'll win, there was simply no rival for her.



Good on yah... Deborah!!!


















Lavin Seow and Christien New at the red carpet!!




My buddy Ajai a popular n a damn good singer( use to be called Ajai and Nurul), Christien New

More buddies, super star from Singapore Syed Azmir, Ajai, Lavin and Christien New



_________________________________










My Dear Friends,

I just wanna say thanks for your kind and encouraging comment. Your comment meant a lot to me as I know that the little I do is being recognized.

Please do continue to support my work by continue to read my blog as I will continue to post all my future up coming events such as my latest Movie release date and perhaps to be listed as my personal guest list for the said movie premier, my music album release and many many events that is coming up.

Thank you for your patience and time spend, god bless.

P/S: The "Cheong Sam" Lavin is wearing is a Christien Lavin's Design. :)

Christien New
christien@christienlavin.com
Http://christienlavin.com

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gambateh! WE will always support you k! All d best in your future undertakings!

Anonymous said...

hey there.. how have u been doing?
anyway, i went and check out your website.. if ever you need to enhance it.. please let me know.. cos i do know some people who can do good websites.. =) till then, take care!

WhitetulipS said...

wow~ no wonder the cheong sam looked so elegant!..
keep up the good work.. will be looking forward to more postings ;)

uncle boy said...

Keep on posting... ;-)

Anonymous said...

something new! is very nice, i like!

kennysia said...

Looking sharp, dude!

CHANDRA SUGIONO's BLOG said...

My dear brother Christien New,

Great BLOG! Hope that you will always enrich the web world with your thoughts and dreams!

Best of luck and success always

Chandra - Indonesia

jaecywong* said...

hey~ i can't see the cheong sam!!! i wanna c how good ur design is~ :D u take care alrite! i'll support u all the way!!
:D

Kimiko said...

that's a lovely cheong sam!! Hope to see more~ XD

Dan said...

wazzup power blogger! looking sharp and per alwayz..

Love is in the air bakes said...

best of luck..! ;)

WhitetulipS said...

hey christien, just wanna add that it really nice to see a celeb or 2, appreciating their fans and acknowldeging them as their friends.

glad to have known you.keep up the good work!

kennysia said...

Hey Christien, where did you get your suit from? I'm thinking of getting one myself.

Gotta invest in one if I were to attend your movie premiere eh? Heh heh.

Christien New said...

Hey Kenny, it's a Hugo Boss Suit. Can get you discount if you wanna

Anonymous said...

Wow..

Nice pics.. Pretty Ladies and Handsome Guys..

WhitetulipS said...

hey, i know Hung Shen, he's frm the same college as me! that guy is one hell of a Michael Jackson fan! He can dance exactly like him.. He was known as the Inti's Michael Jackson.. lol

Shally said...

so fortunate of you to always have so many pretty gals around you. anyway wish u all the best k?

uncle boy said...

Heya Christien! just noticed the 1st picture!.. thats not fair! you still look good when you're drunk/semi-drunk!! not fair! not fair!..