Sunday, May 20, 2007

Tell Magazine Event & Mamak with Kenny Sia


Attended Tell Magazine's Launch at Nikko Hotel. Almost all the glam glam people in town were there lah. Above: Zaini Ahmad, Lavin Seow and Christien New. Got to know Zaini when he was one of our Talk Show guest. Trully a nice guy indeed. No air at all. We are in a planning stage to Host a new talk show together.


We left early from the event to rush to see our new "Celebrity Blogger" friend, Mr Kenny Sia himself. I mean we had like the minister and all the the Cream de la Cream people there and we left for Kenny, hmmmm.
Anyway, we lepak at the famous Sri Murni mamak. I thought I could like show him around but it turns out that he comes to KL once a month so guest he has seen it all lah. It's the first time I get to finally meet him. He is a cool guy, nice and humble. Learn a fair bit from him about Blogging, I mean learning from the Guru himself sure is motivating. Wish he could stay and extra day but he's leaving tomorrow after his event. Speaking of event, he is here cause he's invited as a special guest for a New College's Opening. I mean, Kenny is so famous that even College is inviting him for the opening ceremony, what can I say!! Kenny you're damn terror lah. Two thumbs up for Kenny Sia.
P/s Sorry for looking like shit on the pics but it was taken at 3 in the morning and we had a long day.... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. You met Kenny? *envy*envy*

I'm sure he's very friendly :)

Seizhin said...

Lol I notice that your eye's closing, you must have been sleepy.

Christien New said...

seizhin,

well 3am is way past my sleeping time lah. unless at home blogging then i am ok lah. on top of that, i had a long day that day...

you are very sharp ahhh!!!

thanks for you comment, pls comment more often ok

christien